Turbine Mallard G-73T specifications
One of five in the world, this Grumman Turbine Mallard G-73T has been retired from sale. New paint and structural upgrade. Amphibious capability, turbine reliability, extended range and high speed. It also has an extremely heavy construction, can carry a big payload, certified for single pilot operation, an easily adaptable cabin configuration and air conditioning.
1948 Grumman Turbine Mallard G-73T – J-34
Airframe Total Airtime: 11,817 TTSN
Engine Time: PT6A-34 715 ESHP: 521.7 TTSN
Download brochure (.pdf) to read more about the Turbine Mallard G-73T.
- True airspeed at 14,000 feet: 190 knots
- Typical cruise speed: 190 knots
- Maximum Range: 1,200 nautical miles
- Maximum operating altitude: 24,500 feet
- Accelerate/stop: land – 4,000 feet / water – 6,600 feet
- Landing distance: land – 3,633 feet / Water – 4,400 feet
- NBAA IFR Range: seats full: 670 / tanks full: 1200
- Rate of Climb: two engines, MTOW: 1400
- Rate of Climb: one engine, MTOW: 359
- Typical fuel burn: 600 lbs/hr below 10,000 ft -175 knots T.A.S.
- Typical fuel burn: 600 lbs/hr at 14,000 ft – 190 knots T.A.S.
- GARMIN G-600 PFD/MFD – pilot side
- GAD43 Included – synthetic vision included
- GARMIN Jepp Chart View G600 Enable
- GARMIN GTN750 Com/Nav/WAAS GPS
- GARMIN GNC-255A #2 COM/Nav
- GARMIN GWX70 Digital Radar System
- GARMIN Flight Stream 110/210
- Wireless Link for I-Pad to GARMIN TAWS-B enablement for GTN750
- TAW-B Annunciator
- Mid Continent T1200 115 VAC static inverter
- Mid-Continent TA102 Dual USB
- Mid Continent Standby Attitude SAM MD302
- Charging Ports (6)
- P.S. Engineering Dual 8000 BT
- Total length: 48′ – 4″
- Total wingspan: 66′ – 8″
- Total height at tail section from ground line: 18′ – 9″
- Max. takeoff: 14,000 lbs.
- Max. landing in water: 14,000 lbs.
- Max. landing on land : 13,500 lbs.
- Basic Operating (includes 200 lbs. for crew and typ. equip.): 9,500 lbs.
- Useable Fuel: 4,200 lbs.
- Max. Payload: 3,800 lbs.
- Max. Zero Fuel Weight: 12,800 lbs.
- IFR day/night/land/water/ known icing
- Long range tanks (4200/14000 lbs gross weight)
- 250 amp. Lear/Seigler starter generators
- Edison continuous loop fire detect with halon extinguishers
- Frakes hydraulic mods with nosewheel isolation valve
- Cargo door
- P.S. Engineering Dual 8000 BT Digital System
- P.S. Engineering 10 Place Passenger Expansion Module
- Bose Headset for all passenger seats
- Auto feather system
- Air pump converter
- Whelen strobe
- Scott crew oxygen
- Cargo net
- Air Conditioner